Las misteriosas reseñas de Doors of Stone

Mostrá que no sólo leés revistitas.

Las misteriosas reseñas de Doors of Stone

Notapor Bugg » Lun Feb 24, 2014 6:21 am

Para quien no esté al tanto, "Doors of Stone" será la última entrega de la grandiosa trilogía "Crónica del Asesino de Reyes", de Patrick Rothfuss.
La novela todavía no está terminada, y no hay fecha establecida para su lanzamiento.

Curiosamente,730 votantes decidieron que el libro tenga un puntaje de 4.69 sobre 5 en el famoso sitio Goodreads.
Un gran puntaje, que por si fuera poco va acompañado de unas cuantas reseñas.

El post de Rothfuss al respecto es imperdible:

While it's nice to see folks out there giving this book five stars, and in some cases even reviewing it, I'll admit that I'm kinda puzzled.

After thinking it over for a while, I've realized there's only one explanation for this:

Time travelers love my books.

This is strangely reassuring, as it lets me know that, eventually, I do finish my revisions, and the book turns out good enough so that I still have a following out there in the big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff that I like to think of as the future.

I would also like to say, future readers, that I appreciate your taking time to read and review my books. It's really flattering knowing that even with time-travel technology at your disposal, you'd rather read my stuff and mention it here on goodreads, rather than, say, hunt dinosaurs, get drunk with da Vinci, or pants Hitler.

Secondly, I'd like to say if you're The Doctor, and you're reading this, I would make an excellent traveling companion. I know you normally tend to hang out with pretty young women and robot dogs. And honestly? I respect that.

Still, I bring certain things to the table. Humor, witty banter, and a beard that will allow me to blend in seamlessly with any pre-industrial Germanic culture. I'm also an excellent kisser and play a mean game of Settlers of Catan.

Just throwing it out there.

Lastly, if any of you happen to have a digital copy of the book you'd like to e-mail me, I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to see the five-star version of the book, because right now, the one I'm toiling away at is about a three an a half-in my opinion. It would save me a lot of work if I could just skip to the end and publish it.

Sincerely yours,

pat

Sin palabras.

Me disculpo por postearlo en inglés, pero como traductor soy lamentable, y no quiero que pierda la gracia que le puso este crack.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1039 ... s-of-stone
+17  
Bugg

aspirant aspirant

+1 Otorgados: 14
+1 Recibidos: 28

Re: Las misteriosas reseñas de Doors of Stone

Notapor elsanti1976 » Lun Feb 24, 2014 9:48 am

genial!!!! :lol: :lol:
+10  
"There will come a day Clark, when for the very first time, you won't have to hold back... a day when you can cut loose... a day when you can finally be who you truly are. A day when you see red."
elsanti1976

galactic-hero galactic-hero

+1 Otorgados: 1415
+1 Recibidos: 1799

Notapor MartinTab » Lun Feb 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Es un fenómeno Rothfuss, :lol: . Muy buen aporte Bugg.
+10  
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done." - Li Xiao Long
MartinTab

legend legend

+1 Otorgados: 3137
+1 Recibidos: 1793

Notapor Spider Jerusalem » Lun Feb 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Creo que a la semana de salir el 2do libro ya estaba en goodreads con puntaje y todo, unos adelantados jaja
+10  
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world...
Spider Jerusalem

super-hero super-hero

+1 Otorgados: 327
+1 Recibidos: 467

Volver a Libros